[Zope] zope 2.24b1 upgrade on win98 crashing. errno 9?

jimbo jimbo@tacomaplace.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 13:16:31 -0800

I'm not sure what I've done to my system. The upgrade went fine at first so I think it might be something I've done since this morning.  I just deleted some product folders I had been working on.
Searching thru records seems mysql adapter might be the problem.
  I deleted the mysql folders and still can't start my Zope.
At this point I should start work on mastering Zope debugging.
What would be the easiest and quickest way to get my zope restarted without much damage?
Here is the error message.

IOError: [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor