[Zope] Python Script demo site

Steinar Rune Eriksen steinar@orion.no
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 14:08:47 +0100

Would it be useful to (or rather, is it possible to) let one of these
scripts call up another one ? I tested the Python script object; and it
looks really nice for letting end users extend a server installed system
over the Web link. In my test, I needed lists of data from a second script
as input, and since I did not find a way of calling this second script
directly from my main script, I assigned lists in DTML and forwarded them
from there. Any better way ?

We develop risk management systems, and we some of our customers override
the default algorithms.

<dtml-let lstPrices=GetMarketPrices
          lstEvalPeriods=GetEvalPeriods>
<dtml-try>