[Zope] ZODBCDA problem?

Júlio Dinis Silva juliodinis@hotmail.com
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 19:13:06 -0000

Hi,

Some times my site stop responding. I have a winnt32odbc system
dsn to a sqlserver70. In my zope I have a ZOdbc_Connection using
this dsn. When my site hangs if I do a restart the python.exe process
grows to some size and then stop. I think he finished import Data.fs
and start ZServer but it just dont publish nothing.

The only solution I found was to delete the DSN restart the process
and after zope starts it now respond to gets with no problem,
then I create my DSN and voila my site is running ok.

Why do just deleting the DSN my zope starts correctly (not hanging)?
Could be the ZODBC connection object turned to some bad state on Data.fs, or
the DSN on NT stop to connect to the sqlserver and became
"locked"?

Thanx for comments,
Júlio Dinis Silva