[Zope] Newbie Question Fixed but continuing.

Dany Rioux rdany@drioux.com
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 09:47:23 -0400

Thanks Philipp and Jim,

It worked! But... (there's always a but! :) I thought I was clever
when I thought about naming my news files news999, news998 etc,
thinking it would parse the directory and print the news sorted by
their names. So news998 would be printed before news999 etc. It
doesn't.

<deleted questions because it's fixed> :) </deleted>

Now this too is fixed. I just discovered the "sort=" thingie.

One thing would sure be helpful, a Guide explaining all the subtags in
a tag. Like what can be used in a <dtml-var> or <dtml-in> and params
for each subtag. Because as someone mentioned, searching on zope is a
real hassle. It takes a long time, and the search is ORed. So lots of
unrelated docs are counted as a hit.

Thanks a lot to all the helpers.

Dany