[Zope] Still have error importing DemoPortal.zexp with PTK 0.9.2

Tres Seaver tseaver@digicool.com
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 10:02:50 -0500

"Andrews, Martin" <mandrews@netgenics.com>

> I am trying to install PPT 0.9.2. After installing
> PythonMethod from CVS I am still getting an error when trying
> to import DemoPortal.zexp. Any clues?
>
>   Zope Error
>
>   Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
>
>   Error Type: SystemError
>   Error Value: Failed to import class AnObject from module
>   Products.PythonMethod.PythonMethod

First, let me apologize -- I introduced the dependency on Evan's
PythonMethod product (which is excellent!) without really intending
to do so, and without documenting it.

Second, the product you need is not the unreleased CVS version (which
will be part of Zope 2.3, and which will be called "Python Scripts"),
but the released, 0.17 version, which can be found at:

 http://www.zope.org/Members/4am/PythonMethod