[Zope] Special behavior or bug?

Chris Gray cpgray@library.uwaterloo.ca
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 11:32:29 -0500 (EST)

Make sure that the standard_html_header is a DTML Method and not a DTML
Document.  Make sure that the calling document is DTML Document and not a
DTML Method and it should work.  That way the header acquires the title of
the calling document.  If the calling document is a DTML Method, it
acquires it's title from somewhere else according to the Zope rules of
acquisition (as opposed to the Ferengi rules of acquisition ;).

Cheers,
Chris