[Zope] Special behavior or bug?

Dany Rioux rdany@drioux.com
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 10:18:22 -0400

Chris,

Thanks. It did work. Only thing is I feel like trying to break eggs to
cook with a jackhammer... It works but it is daunting.

Nonetheless, I'm very glad you gave me that. I don't think I would
have been able to pull that one off by myself. Oh, maybe in a year or
so :)

I have to say that it works on subfolders. The header in is the root
and other docs are below the root (of course). At least, until now, it
gave me what I wanted.

Thanks again for your help. (I feel I'll be saying that for quite some
time! :)

Dany