[Zope] Instance within Instance

Daryl Stultz daryl@together.net
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 17:24:17 -0500

Hi Folks,
I have a product folder called "TestClass" with 2 ZClasses: class1 and
class2.
The following is an exerpt from the class1 constructor:

<dtml-with "class1.createInObjectManager(REQUEST['id'], REQUEST)">
  <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('id', 'myClass2')">
  <dtml-call "class2_add(_.None, _, NoRedir=1)">
</dtml-with>

I want class2 to be created INSIDE of the class 1 instance. Instead,
class2 (always with an id of "myClass2") is created at the same level as
the class1 instance. How do I change the namespace to get the class2
instance inside class1?

Thanks.

--
"I ain't no stewin' rabbit, I'm a fricassein' rabbit. Have you got a
fricassein' rabbit license?"

Daryl Stultz - python, blender, robots, really bad harmonica playing...
daryl@together.net
RedHat Linux 6.1 - Dual Pentium Pro