[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] Security Permissions

Danny William Adair Danny@Adair.net
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 17:00:25 +0100

Hi Andre,

I think these rights are the result of a broken GDChart product. Make sure
the class registration in the initialization part says

permissions = 'Add ZGDCharts'

(see how you have all the characters as separate rights...)

But as far as I know this has been discovered right after the initial
release and solved right away. I guess you should simply remove your current
GDChart Directory and reinstall the product after a restart.

CU+Prost,

     .oO( "Du konntest mal einen bauen" )
Danny