[Zope] ZODBC configuration problems

Capesius, Alan CapesiusA@Sysmex.com
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 13:29:29 -0600

Are you running 2.2?  Look at: http://www.egroups.com/message/zope/36392

Is the Access DB on the same server as Zope? If not, you may be running into
problems accessing the network. The Zope service may need to be switched to
run under a user account that has access to the network resource. The NT
System account does not have network authority.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/periodic/period98/ewn9824.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q235/5/36.ASP

Is the ODBC DSN a system DSN? Don't use User DSN.

Alan Capesius, MCSE+21
Sysmex Corp of America