[Zope] Possible disaster upgrading to 2.2.4

Jonathan Cheyne jonathan@home-all.org.uk
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 00:33:23 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Deiter

> Thus, install "ZDbase" or determine, why it can not import it.

Already installed in 2.2.0 before upgrade. I have perused the output on
the console but its a bit beyond me.

>  > cannot import name ZDiscussions
> You have ZDiscussion installed?

Already from before. Reinstalled as well no joy. I also tried a new
install of 2.2.4 not an upgrade and installed all my tar ball products.
things work until i copy in my data.fs then barf.

I think that the stuff about export then import into a new data.fs
'sounds' the most likely solution: I certainly intend to try once I have
experimented with how to do that. :-)

Cheers

Jonathan