[Zope] ZCatalog: Query Syntax

Doug Morse Doug Morse <morse@pobox.com>
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 20:38:19 -0600

Chris,

I also had great difficulty in finding any relevant documentation... (re:
specifics regarding text and field searches against a ZCatalog)...

So, it sounds like we should (a) make a feature request and (b) make a
documentation request.  I'm more than happy to write up and submit such
requests.  Heck, I'd been even happy to tackle coding the improvements, but
I'd need someone very familiar with the ZCatalog implementation to give me
some direction to get me going (i.e., how he or she would recommend the
change be implemented).

But, I'm quite new to the Zope world, and have no idea where one goes to
request a feature, or request documentation, or even where one goes to offer
help coding.  Anyone want to point me in the right direction? ;-)

Cheers,
Doug Morse
morse@pobox.com