[Zope] One page for different selections

seb sebbacon@email.com
Sun, 01 Oct 2000 13:42:25 +0100

I'm not sure exactly what you mean when you say

> Is there a way to do this without having six files, one for each
> other; just having one file with that variable?

but one answer to what I think you're asking is

and then in the next_page document:

	<dtml-call "_.getitem(content,1)">

this will render the foo object if someone clicks on "Foo", etc.

HTH, seb.