[Zope] Reusing images from properties menu

Mateos, Luis luis.mateos@MatraNortel.com
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 20:56:43 +0200

Hello all!

I'm trying to reuse property values to add images dynamically.  In other words, when selecting values from a multiple selection in the properties menu, like English, French, Spanish..., will add the respective image flag into a search results page for example.  At times, it could be more than one image...  I tried to use "dtml-var image" as a value and it didn't work, then i tried using the "img src" tag and it work using a string but it didn't when using a multiple selection.  Could somebody feed me on how to reuse images from the properties menu? Or whether there are some other better options to get the same job done?!

Thanks in advance,
Luis