[Zope] IMAP and Zope!

Joachim Werner joachim.werner@iuveno.de
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 17:17:00 +0200

Hello!

I am searching for a current IMAP Adapter solution for Zope. What we have found
so far is Ryan Hughes' WorldPilot, which has great IMAP support, but doesn't
really integrate with Zope, and the two products "NotMail" and "IMAP Adapter"
on the classic Zope site. The latter two seem to have been unmaintained for
quite a while.

Does anybody use the old IMAP Adapter successfully with Zope 2.2.x or know an
alternative solution?

We are working on an integrated groupware solution (it will all be open
sourced) and want to either store all documents (incl. mail) in a single
Zope-based storage or at least simulate that by dynamically wrapping the mails
into objects (similar to what Local_FS does with files on the file system).

Thanks in advance!

Joachim.

--
Iuveno - Smart Communication