[Zope] How to use management tabs not for management

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 11:26:09 -0400

I didn't mean to imply that I didn't want to use any DTML.  If there's a way
to set manage_options and call manage_tabs though DTML or a Python method,
that would be ideal.  I would like to avoid having to create my own modified
manage_tabs for this purpose, but if that's what it takes, so be it.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
rbickers@logicetc.com