[Zope] LDAP won't work - yes I've applied the patch

Roman Milner roman@speeder.org
05 Oct 2000 00:35:53 -0500

I'm trying to get ldap methods to work with 2.2.2.  I can access the
attributes of the objects returned from an ldap method with a python
extension fine, but dtml-in'ing the returned list doesn't work. I keep
getting an error (traceback below).

Any ideas?

Thanks,
^Roman

Your action caused an unknown error to occur.
<!--
Error Type: KeyError

Traceback:
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /home/ThePoint/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 171, in publish
  File /home/ThePoint/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 160, in mapply
    (Object: ltest)
  File /home/ThePoint/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 112, in call_object
    (Object: ltest)
  File /home/ThePoint/lib/python/OFS/DTMLMethod.py, line 172, in __call__
    (Object: ltest)
  File /home/ThePoint/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_String.py, line 528, in __call__
    (Object: ltest)
  File /home/ThePoint/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_In.py, line 691, in renderwob
    (Object: ldap_user(uid='rmilner'))
KeyError: cn