[Zope] Product Testing

Seb Bacon sebbacon@email.com
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 09:07:03 +0100

http://www.zope.org/Members/hathawsh/Refresh
is the only way I know of to take away the pain of testing products.

Seb

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of
Nestor A. Diaz L.
Sent: 05 October 2000 01:06
Cc: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] Product Testing

HI, i'm trying to learn how to make products, i have been able to modify
the poll product that comes with the product tutorial, and now i'm
creating a new product however i need to restart zope for the changes to
take effect, i think i can omit this if i can compile (generate the
*.pyc) in the product directory, can anybody send me a few bits of how can
i made that?

thanks,

--
Nestor A. Diaz