[Zope] Newbie with little questions about Zope

Antonio Navarro Navarro hostmaster@bemarnet.es
Thu, 05 Oct 2000 16:35:37 +0200

Hi All !

I am a newbie in the Zope world. I've benn working several years with IIS,
Apache, Perl, ASP, PHP, etc.. in Windows and Unix environments, and want to
try Zope, but have some questions about it.

1.- Can I made virtual hosts (www.domain1.com, www.domain2.com, and so on)
using the Zope web server, or must I use Apache and install pcgi ?

2.- Where can I find information about running Zope + Zserver + Php +
PostgreSQL under Linux ?

3.- I have installed Zope from the rpms and works fine, but I'm unable to
change the HTTP port from 8080 to 80. When I made the change and then
restart Zope, I can see during a few seconds two processes running with the
new port (-w 80) but after a few seconds the server stpos.

Best regards,

Antonio Navarro Navarro
BemarNet Management
http://www.bemarnet.es