[Zope] Animated GIFs

Seb Bacon sebbacon@email.com
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 16:01:51 +0100

right-clicking the image in question and "save image as..." should give you
the precise data that zope's storing internally - that's what you did,
right?  it seems very unlikely to me that zope does mangle images though.
and doubly unlikely that it unmangles them again just for your diff.  is it
a browser-related issue?  have you tried it in IE & netscape?  if you want
to send me the gif i'll try it out, when i get some time (tomorrow probably)

seb