[Zope] tell-a-friend product?

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 18:29:37 -0400

Hey... no problem. I have answered a few questions in the past about form
validation and since this is a good example of it and a neat little piece of
code I thought it could help.

Besides, there is probably some sort of good Karma in the world of
programming that I will benefit from (or already have!) :)

Enjoy,