[Zope] Medusa Monitor

Hung Jung Lu hungjunglu@hotmail.com
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:51:25 PDT

Thanks for the follow-ups on Medusa Monitor.

But as I can see (after using Zope for 1.5 years, now), few people actually
use it. Unless one is really into the guts of Zope itself, the monitor is
pretty useless for debugging. It of course could be made more useful, but
one must implement some Python programs first. Even for dynamic reloading of
modules, I usually just write External methods to do the job, instead of
firing up the monitor.

A more useful debuging tool would be some monitor where you can receive
print message logs in real time. That would be great, especially if you have
multiple thread problems.

regards,

Hung Jung