[Zope] How: /foo?var=bar equiv to /foo/bar

Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) amador@alomega.com
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 00:48:44 -0500

--------------354AC2F22E5025E283A14E15

Question marks are used for GET methods.  I think that if you're trying to
make a form send you to another page without question marks, you'd have to
use POST method in the form.

Heymann William wrote:

> I am trying to get rid of those question marks in my urls since it
> seems to confuse the users but I am not sure really how to do that. I have
> heard that it can but done but so far I have not found out how it can be
> done. I want for the last piece of the url to be assigned to the varialbe
> if a valid object can not by found. I don't really have a problem if this
> involves python coding I just need a place to start.
>
> Thanks

Manuel Amador (Rudd-O)

--------------354AC2F22E5025E283A14E15

Question marks are used for GET&nbsp;methods.&nbsp; I think that if you're
trying to make a form send you to another page without question marks,
you'd have to use POST method in the form.
my urls since it
I have
be
this