[Zope] urgent

Daniel Rusch drusch@globalcrossing.com
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:12:10 -0500

<dtml-sendmail mailhost="MailHost">
To:<!--#var to -->
From:<!--#var from -->
Subject: <dtml-var subject>
<dtml-mime type=text/plain encode=7bit>

<!--#var comments-->
<dtml-boundary type="application/pdf;
 name=jsp-syntax.pdf" disposition="attachment;
 filename=EquipmentOrder.pdf" encode=base64><dtml-in
"PrintServiceOrder.PrintPdfs.fileValues(fileName)"><dtml-var
"_['sequence-item'].getObject()"></dtml-in></dtml-mime>
</dtml-sendmail>

PrintServiceOrder is a folder
PrintPdfs is a localFileSystem Object

Hope this helps