[Zope] How about removing broken things like Confera and ZDiscussions?

Cary O'Brien cobrien@Radix.Net
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 09:36:13 -0400 (EDT)

Why are things like ZDiscussions and Confera even on the
zope download pages?  They don't work!  It would be better
if they were moved to a section called "Things that worked
once but aren't being maintained so they don't work
any more".  Otherwise people starting out might see all
these seemingly useful things and get frustrated when
they dont work.

Arrrggg.   I just want a bulletin board that works!

I know what you are going to say, so I'll start digging
through the python code before you yell at me...

-- cary