[Zope] MacOS X Server + Python 1.5.2 + Zope 2.2.2

Jeff Forsyth homewerk@pacbell.net
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:25:19 -0700

I wish I were in a position to run Mac OS X Beta.  But this client has Mac

OS X Server.  This is Darwin version .3.  Running Rhapsody and all the
other little problems.  I have also discovered that cpu utilization shoots

as soon as zope is executed.  This is a box that is in current production.

Would upgrading Python to 1.6 or 2.0 solve some problems on MacOS X Server
(Rhapsody)?