[Zope] Problems with mysql and sql methode

Farrell, Troy troy.farrell@wilcom.com
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 15:04:24 -0500

You may try:

SELECT pyname, pyprice
FROM payment
WHERE merchantpayment.meid = 418 AND merchantpayment.pyid = payment.pyid

I have a feeling mysql is not liking you for not selecting results from
table MERCHANTPAYMENT becuase you said you would.

Troy

-----Original Message-----
From: Jens Grewen [mailto:zope@grewen.de]
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2000 11:04 AM
To: Zope Maillist
Subject: [Zope] Problems with mysql and sql methode

Hi,

I have a problem with an SQL Methode with the this sql statement

select PAYMENT.PYNAME, PAYMENT.PYPRICE
from MERCHANTPAYMENT, PAYMENT
where MERCHANTPAYMENT.MEID = 418 and MERCHANTPAYMENT.PYID = PAYMENT.PYID

on the following tables:

MERCHANTPAYMENT
---------------------------------
MPID int(30)
MEID int(30)
PYID int(30)
---------------------------------

PAYMENT
PYID int(30)
PYNAME varchar(50)
PYPRICE varchar(50)

the statement runs under MS ACCESS (link over myODBC) and I get the correct
resut but under zope sql methode I get no result. (There was no data
matching)

Any ideas

Jens Grewen