[Zope] date off by one day per year cummulative

Jonathan Cheyne jonathan@home-all.org.uk
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 15:02:08 +0100 (BST)

Hi all, Zope 2.2.0, displaying a date property from a zclass has been out
by one day for a while, trick was just to +1 to the dtml. THought this
was fine til dates into 2001 needed to go on and hey, they become one
day too far now ... so now I need to add code to determine the year before
adding or not.

Not good. Quite grim, actually.

It only happens when you use the fmt="xyz" to reformat the dates into
UK dd/mm/yy (from the default yy/mm/dd).

Should I just work around for now, or is this likely to remain like this
for a while. If so then zope gets mildly unusable outside the USA.

cheers

Jonathan