[Zope] Help needed with news articles

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 10:21:33 -0400

Hey Taco,

Try this...

<dtml-in "news.objectValues()" reverse
sort=bobobase_modification_time size="4" orphan=0>
   <a name="#<dtml-var id>"></a>
   <b><dtml-var title></b> - <dtml-var bobobase_modification_time fmt=aCommon>
<P>
<dtml-var sequence-item>
<P>
</dtml-in>

Mix in your own elements where 'news' is  a folder with news
documents/methods in it. Add new properties for the from to if you
want.  You also might want to check out the Yihaw Product which does
and has code for all of this.

http://www.zope.org/Members/Roug/Yihaw

Cheers,