[Zope] Problems with sequence-item

Ender kthangavelu@earthlink.net
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 15:38:51 -0700

I thought at first this might be a permission problem, but after
browsing around the site. i'm pretty sure its a calling issue. its hard
to say for sure given the lack of details.

Taco, i'm pretty sure your objectValues on the addressen folder to fill
in to fill in the addresses of the artiklen document. zope renders these
subtemplates slightly differently than a template called directly by the
browser, when you're calling the addressen subobject from the document
call it like this

<dtml-var "addressen.YOURADDRESS(_.None, _)">

or in a <dtml-in>

<dtml-let x=sequence-item>
<dtml-var "x(_.None,_)">
</dtml-let>

if that doesn't solve it for you, than it would be helpful to have the
relevant src of the document. i tried without success to duplicate the
exact same error, but i'm pretty sure that the problem has something to
do with this.

Kapil