[Zope] Lost External Methods

Robert_J_Roberts@rl.gov Robert_J_Roberts@rl.gov
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 09:22:02 -0700

I am running
	Zope 2.1.4 (binary release, python 1.5.2, win32-x86)
	Python version: 1.5.2 (#0, Jul 30 1999, 09:52:18) [MSC 32 bit
(Intel)]
	System Platform: win32
I have several external methods.  Just recently, they started to be good for
one run only.  The external methods run fine once.  The next run, they error
out with: "Could not execute external method: ExtMthdName"  If I reload that
method [Edit button it] it runs fine again for one run.

Any suggestions?

And... while I'm at it, is there a way in Zope to programmatically reload
[Edit button] an external method (in case I can't get the problem to go away
and just out of general curiosity)?

Robert J. Roberts
LMSI-SD&I
509.376.6343