[Zope] Updating auto incrementing counter in a propertysheet

Max Moller Rasmussen maxm@normik.dk
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:30:50 +0200

From: Aleksander Salwa [mailto:ololo@zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl]

>> <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('new_id', lastID+1)">
>> <dtml-call "REQUEST.set(lastID, new_id)">

>In the above line --- do you want to set up new value for ZClass property,
>isn't it ?
>If so, you have to use manage_changeProperties method of property sheet.

Yes I am afraid that this is the problem. That seems like such a messy
solution too.

I will try and make a Python based product instead, for this particular
solution. My current zClass solution allready seem to be a bit verbose for
my liking.

And the program logic isn't to nice in dtml either.

Regards Max M