[Zope] Looking for short term Zope contractor

Daniel Rusch drusch@globalcrossing.com
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:01:16 -0500

If you don't find the person(s) you are looking for, let me know. I am
an experienced Zope/Python/SQL/HTML/JavaScript/Unix/Windows developer.
Additionally, I have an excellent working relationship with two other
developers with similar skills. Unfortunately, we are located in
Wisconsin.

Dan