[Zope] MailHost: bcc broken ?

Holger Lehmann lehmann@catworkx.de
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 18:19:50 +0200

Hi Paul,

Thanks for that response, but .....

I can send single email with one recipient without problems.
I need to use a bcc: for about 4000 users. No way doing that halfway
performant with a <dtml-in> ... </dtml-in> statement.

I am thinking of the
bcc: user1, user2, user3 .... user4000
header.
It ought to get parsed in the MailHost product and sent directly to the
proper smtp-host ....

Holger

Am Dienstag, 24. Oktober 2000 18:16 schrieb Paul Zwarts:
> Hi,
>
> Im using this:
>
> <dtml-sendmail smtphost="mail.host" port="25">
> To: <<dtml-var email>>
> From: <<dtml-var emailfrom>>
> Subject: <dtml-var subject>
>
> Hi,
>
> blah blah
>
> </dtml-sendmail>
>

> Im supposing that the double brackets is due to the fact that the email
> address itself is encapsulated with brackets as well as the variable being
> passsed.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Paz