[Zope] Is there a tool for pretty-formatting/indenting DTML code?

Chris Beaumont cbeaumon@msri.org
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 12:50:52 -0700

I've been working with Zope for a bit now and I love it.
However, a few of the tools I'm used to having with other scripting
tools are missing in the Zope realm.. One thing I would very much
like to have is a script that could go through a long DTML document
and pretty-format the code, not unlike the way I use BBEdit's
formatting command on my Mac for HTML.

Does such an animal exist, on any platform, or should I just try to
adapt something I already have?  I don't want to have to reinvent the
wheel so to speak.. The big reason I need this is for indenting.. It
makes the code much more readable and I have found myself spending a
lot of time doing this by hand.. it just gets tedious..

Thank you..

Chris

cbeaumon@msri.org