[Zope] display owner [repost]

Pierre-Julien Grizel grizel@mouli.net
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 19:28:04 +0200

Patrick Koetter wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I posted this the last days, but didn't get quite what I needed.
>
> I'm looking for a way to get the Owners Name of an object (e.g. DTML-Method
> or -Document etc.) in order to display this to the surfers when they drop
> by.
>
> I've searched through zope.org code, took a look at the Owned.py etc. I just
> can't figure it out. Somebody help me?
>
> Thanks,
>
> p@

Yes, not so obvious, but this might work :

<dtml-if get_local_roles>
	<dtml-in get_local_roles>
		<dtml-if "'Owner' in _['sequence-item'] and _['sequence-key'] !='za'">
			<dtml-if one_owner_already_mentioned>
			<dtml-else>
				Managed by
				<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('one_owner_already_mentioned','yes')">
			</dtml-if>
				<dtml-var sequence-key><br>
			</dtml-if>
		</dtml-in>
	</dtml-if>
</dtml-if>

This is based on a previous post (about a year ago ?...) by someone else
I cannot thank - as I cannot remember his name ! :-))

P.-J.

--
If the only tool you have is a hammer,
    you tend to see every problem as a nail.