[Zope] Calander.

Morten W. Petersen morten@esol.no
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 08:32:53 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, Jason C. Leach wrote:

> I'm looking for a Zope calander kind of like you see on the ZopeNewbies
> page.  Anyone seen a product like this hanging around.

Actually, I'm developing one now, and it's getting pretty decent.. =)
Take a look at the Calendar product contained in the latest ZopeGUM
release, http://www.zope.org/Members/morphex/ZopeGUM.

The calendar product is pretty stable, but I wouldn't use it in a
production enviroment just yet.

> If not, perhaps I'll have to whip one up. :)

If you're interested in participating in the development of this Calendar
product, you're more than welcome!

The project will eventually be located at SourceForge, as soon as
they fix the CVS problems they're having..

Regards, Morten