[Zope] more __len__ errors

Scott Burton scott@launchpoint.net
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 12:02:08 -0700

One of the reasons I haven't moved to 2.2 yet is because of the extensive
use of ZDiscussions on my server. I have successfully moved all other
products over into a separate install, waiting to be turned on. All but
ZDiscussions. I have been trying to create a ZClass-based replica of it
similar methods etc. .
I also run another Zope server with 2.2 on it and have had over 1,500
Catalog-aware objects in the catalog with no problems. So I figured it was
2.1.6....

Scott