[Zope] Copying a dtml method when creating a ZClass instance

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 01 Sep 2000 13:01:06 +0100

kamon ayeva wrote:
> I need some help.
> I have a DTML method at the root of Zope called 'Template'.
> How can I make the constructor of a ZClass (folderish) to copy this method
> to each of its instances ? Can someone provide me with a complete snippet to
> add in the ZClass constructor ?

It might be easier to move the the DTML document to the Product your
ZClass is in.

Then you could use the examples from the ZCMG and ZDG on
zope.org/Documentation about factories and cloning...

HTH,

Chris

PS: I think something like manage_clone is what you're after...