[Zope] initialize()

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Sun, 03 Sep 2000 20:28:28 -0400

Hi Kevin,

Please try not to send HTML mail to the list... thanks.

the initialize function defined in __init__.py for each Product is a
hook which makes it easier to perform registration and initialization
tasks when the product is imported.

If you search for "boring product" on zope.org, you'll find a how-to
related to its usage.