[Zope] Zope + Apache + fastcgi + unix socket ..

Joachim Schmitz js@aixtraware.de
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 12:54:49 +0200 (CEST)

I tried this on a Redhat 6.1 as far as I remember some time ago, and didn't
succeed. It only worked with a tcp-socket.

On Mon, 4 Sep 2000, Jørgen Skogstad wrote:

> Hi there..
>
> Have any1 of you gotten local unix domain socket style access
> of Zope behind Apache to work? I have not .. and I am running
> this on Solaris.
>
> I see that Apache is trying to access the "file" .. and I presume
> the request is passed to fastcgi .. but I never see the request
> in Z2.log.
>
> I have fired Zope with socket access .. and configured Fast-
> CgiExternalServer .. etc. for apache.
>
> Anyone have any information about this? Would apriciate any!
> I have browsed www.zope.org too .. without any success .. ;)

Look in the jun-2000 zope-dev mailinglist archives for zope, apache and
fastcgi.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Joachim Schmitz

AixtraWare, Ing. Büro für Internetanwendungen
Hüsgenstr. 33a, D-52457 Aldenhoven
Telefon: +49-2464-8851, FAX: +49-2464-905163