[Zope] problems installing PoPy-1.3.4 (fwd)

Stephen Nosal stephennosal@e3mil.com
5 Sep 2000 07:21:21 -0700

There was a patch to the source that fixed this in 1.3.3, but it looks like the same problem is cropping up. I would contact federico (fog@mixadlive.com) and see what he's got to say...he really helped out with my 1.3.x problems.

- Steve