[Zope] Folder and SQL security

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 11:51:02 -0400

George,

Hi... please continue to respond to the list...

Did you clear the acquire permissions settings checkbox for all the
permissions in the "wholesale" folder?  Does it make any difference?

How are you testing this?  Are you sure that you aren't logged in as
"george" when you visit the wholesale folder?  (e.g. are you stopping
and restarting the browser to test this?)

http://www.zope.org/Members/mcdonc/PDG (security