[Zope] Icons in a product

Petr Knapek knapek@knapek.pvt.net
08 Sep 2000 12:41:36 +0200

Hi Zopists,
I would like to know if there is any possibility how to publish an icon
on the web which is in www folder of my own created product. That is I
want to put some icons into the www folder of my product and to have
possibility to show them on the web. The problem with my own stylesheet
of my product is similar. Is there any possibility to put it in the
product (not ZODB) and later use it. In both cases I don't want put
anything into /Control_Panel/Products/myProduct/ over web interface. I
use Zope 2.1.6

I need to put any icon into my python product and later have possibility
to call this icon on the web. Where to put it in my folder structure on
the box and what the URL will be?

Thanks for help, Petr

--
Petr Knápek
NEXTRA Czech Republic, s.r.o., Veveří 102, 659 10 Brno, Czech Republic