[Zope] ZCatalog or Traversal question ?

kamon ayeva kayeva@hotmail.com
Fri, 08 Sep 2000 11:26:53 GMT

Hi,

I want to query content built with CatalogAware ZClasses on my site.
I am able to get the abstract document ('abstract' method) which is a
subobject of the document I want to display (let say 'Document' ZClass). But
I don't know how to display the id of the resulting 'Document'.

With the following snippet I get a partial solution since I get the url:

<dtml-in Catalog>
<dtml-if "meta_type=='DTML Method' and id=='abstract'">

<a HREF="http://www.mydomain.com<dtml-var
"Catalog.getpath(data_record_id_)">/../">

   <dtml-with "Catalog.getobject(data_record_id_)">
     <dtml-var "REQUEST['URL2']">
   </dtml-with>

</a>

</dtml-if>
</dtml-in>

How can I get the id or title of (Document) instead of the url ?

Many thanks.

-- Kamon
Ecubateur