[Zope] OSError along with FSSession...

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.com
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 13:52:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Chien-Pin Wang wrote:

> Dear Zope Users:
>
>      I have upgraded to FSSession 0.4.2 lately and occasionally run into
> the same problem several times. Each time it costs me a zope down. I do
> really need some help...
>

>      Zope complains an error type "OSError" and throws the error value
> saying [Errno 21] Is a directory: '/usr/local/zope/var/FSSession/'
> occasionally since a recent upgrade of FSSession product to 0.4.2.

I have managed to reproduce the error by setting SessionUID to an empty
string before calling FSSession. Check for situations where you clear the
REQUEST variables before calling FSSession. In the meantime I will add
some checks on the input values of SessionUID.

I will probably release a fixed version during the weekend if not sooner.

Pavlos