[Zope] change_properties

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 18:53:38 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 8 Sep 2000 brocken22@gmx.de wrote:
> <dtml-call "Dict_Test.manage_changeProperties({'Budget[0]':
> neuesBudget})">
>
> This means I'd like to change in a token property only one value but it's
> not working.

I don't think you can do that.  I presume that manage_changeProperties
uses the variable names passed in to look the property up in the
property dictionary, and it isn't going to find a property named
'Budget[0]' in that list.  I think you'll have to pass it the
whole value of budget with the appropriate cell modified:

<dtml-call "Dict_Text.manage_changeProperties({'Budget':[neuesBudget]+Budget[1:]})">

--RDM