[Zope] My z Class

Karl Munroe komunroe@uwimona.edu.jm
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 11:07:40 -0500

 I am having problems adding images to my z class
 I am creating a Z class for a staff profile...I have added an image to the
methods of the class. When editing and creating a new profile object I use
the following syntax

 <dtml-call "propertysheets.photo.manage_changeProperties(title=
REQUEST['new_title'] + REQUEST['new_name'], data=REQUEST['new_photo'])">

 It changes to the MYProfileClass_add_form take place. When I call the above
code in the add method......I get an error telling me I do not have access
theMYProfileClass object..

 Please I would like some help on how to include other objects in my Z class
and how to edit the properties of the included objects. Payng attention to
the image example