[Zope] keeping Java Servlets session ids based on url rewriti ng

albert boulanger aboulang@ldeo.columbia.edu
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 14:43:19 -0400 (EDT)

   I've done a little poking around in ZPublisher's HTTPRequest.py and
   BaseRequest.py and I don't think that's where the ';*' gets stripped.  I
   can't find *where* it gets stripped.  It must be possible to make Zope
   de-ignore things split on a ";", but right now I can't find out where to
   do so.

Um from looking at the code I think it may be Zserver not Zpublisher
doing it. I think there is code which set up the CGI env vars at
Zpublisher pick em up and works with them, so it is the code that sets
those GCI vars that is dropping it. Isn't it tru that if you use
APACHE, they are set by APACHE and is you use Zserver w/o frontending
it with APACHE something in Zserver has to be setting them?

Regards,
Albert