[Zope] Looking for Zope vs. Others at-a-glance comparison

JTC Murphy jm@recumbent.co.uk
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 09:19:45 +0100

Oooh, now there's an interesting thought...

One would like to - but there often aren't enough hours in the day.
Actually one is frequently lucky to even get the option to try to pick
something at all, never mind doing the research - some combination of
"we've already got it" or "its "free" (it never is)" or "its got
microsoft written on the outside of the box" or "we already know <insert
name of something relevant>" tends to get in the way.

Sometimes you get lucky, and in the meantime you take an interest in
the stuff going on around you so that you can make a bid for use of a
better mousetrap when the opportunity arises...

Have fun, Murph

>>> Nils Kassube <lists@kassube.de> 10/09/00 14:44:50 >>>

I'm only an innocent Computer Science student who still thinks
that in Real Life (tm) outside university you research competing
solutions before selecting a product :-)